Canadian Lenders Summit is the largest event for lenders in the country. Join over 700 fintech lenders, banks, credit unions, capital advisors, brokers, and government leaders in Toronto this November.
Canadian Lenders Summit is a key platform to network with Canadian finance experts, who will showcase how to thrive during periods of uncertainty and exploit new asset classes, geographies and partnerships to better meet market needs and provide attractive risk-adjusted returns.
November 19th, 2021.
Call for Speakers
Please contact email@example.com for speaking & sponsorship requests.
Nov. 19th 2021
7:30am – 4pm
MaRS Discovery District
101 College St, Toronto, ON M5G 1L7
2020 Leaders in Lending
Congratulations to the 2019 Top 25 Leaders in Lending!
Executive of the Year: Wayne Pommen
Company of the Year: Financeit
The Tiffany & Co. crystal award was presented on Nov 20th at the Lenders Summit.
We are now welcoming 2020 Leaders in Lending nominations. Executives and thought leaders who think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that help move the overall lending industry forward.
We invite you to nominate an innovative lenders for this award. Award recipients may include:
- Solution providers servicing the lending community
- Executives of B2B and B2C lending companies
- Industry thought-leaders and rainmakers
Additional criteria will encompass some or all of the following three areas (please be as descriptive as possible in each response):
- Emerging lending technology solutions or business models that executives helped to advance.
- Specific innovative lending strategy or idea conceptualized and/or launched.
- Business results or positive outcomes, or expected results, following a successful implementation of the innovative strategy or concept.
We’ll also ask for any additional insights or comments related to the nominee’s qualifications for receiving an Innovative Lenders Award.
To nominate an executive click the NOMINATE linkNominate for Award
Sign up for our newsletter
Join over 5 thousand fintech and lending executives who read our monthly news briefing.