Hear from industry leading CEOs in the buy-now-pay-later space. Join Canada’s largest lender community.
The Future of POS Finance
Filene Research Institute estimated the annual size of the POS financing market at $391 billion—approximately 3.5% of annual consumer spending—with healthcare, electronics, and home goods as the leading categories.
Is growth of POS the at the expense of revolving credit? What role are the banks playing in POS lending? Who is leading the POS charge and what does it mean for merchants, shoppers, and fintechs?
July 29th, 2020
2019 Innovative Lender Awards
Congratulations to Eva Wong and Andrew Graham for winning the 2018 LEADER OF THE YEAR leadership award. The Tiffany & Co. crystal award was presented on Nov 21st at the Lenders Summit.
We are now welcoming 2019 Innovative Lender of the Year nominations. Innovative Lenders are defined as: Executives and thought leaders who think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that help move the overall lending industry forward.
We invite you to nominate an innovative lenders for this award. Award recipients may include:
- Solution providers servicing the lending community
- Executives of B2B and B2C lending companies
- Industry thought-leaders and rainmakers
Additional criteria will encompass some or all of the following three areas (please be as descriptive as possible in each response):
- Emerging lending technology solutions or business models that executives helped to advance.
- Specific innovative lending strategy or idea conceptualized and/or launched.
- Business results or positive outcomes, or expected results, following a successful implementation of the innovative strategy or concept.
We’ll also ask for any additional insights or comments related to the nominee’s qualifications for receiving an Innovative Lenders Award.
To nominate an executive click the NOMINATE linkNominate for Award