Financial Services in 2021 and Beyond
Join us as we look at what financial services have in store beyond 2021, and how the pandemic has helped unlock the key to digital transformation. Hear from our experts panelists about:
- What the impact of the pandemic has had on economic conditions and how it’s driving the continued need for digital transformation
- How leveraging APIs can open new distribution channels and accelerate the continuous delivery of innovation
- Why adapting digital infrastructure to meet and exceed customer expectations is critical
3:30 PM ET
2019 Innovative Lender Awards
Congratulations to Eva Wong and Andrew Graham for winning the 2018 LEADER OF THE YEAR leadership award. The Tiffany & Co. crystal award was presented on Nov 21st at the Lenders Summit.
We are now welcoming 2019 Innovative Lender of the Year nominations. Innovative Lenders are defined as: Executives and thought leaders who think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that help move the overall lending industry forward.
We invite you to nominate an innovative lenders for this award. Award recipients may include:
- Solution providers servicing the lending community
- Executives of B2B and B2C lending companies
- Industry thought-leaders and rainmakers
Additional criteria will encompass some or all of the following three areas (please be as descriptive as possible in each response):
- Emerging lending technology solutions or business models that executives helped to advance.
- Specific innovative lending strategy or idea conceptualized and/or launched.
- Business results or positive outcomes, or expected results, following a successful implementation of the innovative strategy or concept.
We’ll also ask for any additional insights or comments related to the nominee’s qualifications for receiving an Innovative Lenders Award.
To nominate an executive click the NOMINATE linkNominate for Award
Sign up for our newsletter
Join over 5 thousand fintech and lending executives who read our monthly news briefing.